Kalyani Obstetric and Gynecological Society (KOGS)
The Kalyani Obstetric and Gynecological Society (KOGS) is founded in 2000 AD. It is affiliated with The Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI). It is registered under Societies Registration Act 1961, Regd. No – SIL 70700 OF 2010-11.
The objectives of Society are:
- To promote services for betterment of maternal and child health, prevention as well as treatment of disorders related to Obstetrics, Gynaecology & family planning.
- To participate with other bodies, agencies and organizations, medical or non- medical, Governmental or non- Governmental, Indian or Foreign, for furtherance of the above stated objects.
- To promote the spread of knowledge and to foster education in the subjects of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Human Reproduction, Maternal and Child Health and Contraception Control and allied topics.
- To establish the Indian Academy of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, to award fellowships, to National, International, and person working for women’s health.
- To seek affiliation / partnership from regional / South-Eastern Asia and other International bodies and co-operate with them to promote the above mentioned objectives.